All The Benefits Of Ginger In Just A Few Drops A Day
Ginger is among the healthiest spices on the planet, and is loaded with powerful bioactive compounds that exhibit tremendous health benefits. Durmeric’s Ginger Concentrate Herbal Drops consists of nano-emulsified Ginger extract that provides all the benefits of Ginger extract in a highly bio-available form. This means that you could get all the benefits of Ginger in as much as just one drop a day.
Control Inflammation & Prevent Infectious Diseases
Ginger extract contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that function in the same way as COX-2 inhibitors. Daily consumption helps
Ginger extract has been long used as a digestive aid. Daily consumption helps
Protects Against Lifestyle Related Diseases & Cancer
Gingerol, an active compound in Ginger extract, shows powerful anti-cancer properties. Daily consumption helps
Reduce Menstrual Pain & Nausea
When taken at the beginning of the menstrual period, Ginger appears to be very effective against menstrual pain. Daily consumption helps
Ginger has some of the most well-researched & documented medicinal properties, and is a staple among various traditional/alternative medicines. Durmeric’s Ginger Concentrate Herbal Drops ensures that you get all the goodness of Ginger everyday, in the most bio-available form.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common method of taking ginger herbal extract is diluting 4 to 5 drops of the herbal extract in a 200 mL glass of water.
One can even consume superfood ginger herbal extract in tea and juices. Also if you wish you can dilute the extract in large quantities of water.
- Consume 4 to 5 drops of the herbal ginger extract in any tea.
- Consume ten drops of the herbal ginger extract In juices of any flavour.
- Consume 1 ml of the herbal ginger extract in 1 litre of water.
- Consume 20 ml of herbal ginger extract in 20 litres of water.
Ginger ras or adrak ras is a prevalent and effective treatment for an upset stomach or nausea. It is also beneficial for aiding proper digestion and healing period cramps. Also, there is strong evidence that the ginger extract liquid could ease out the osteoarthritis pain. Other uses of ginger oil extracts involve reducing muscle and joint pain, headache and rheumatoid arthritis.
Now organic ginger extract may also be beneficial in the treatment of:
- Menstrual cramps – Taking adrak ras or liquid ginger extract can modestly decrease the pain during the first 3 – 4 days of a menstrual cycle. Research shows that consuming pure ginger extract for tea can soothe out your problem as effectively as other pain killers like ibuprofen, Novafen, and more. Also, adding the natural ginger extract liquid in some medicines can give beneficial results.
- Osteoarthritis – People affected with osteoarthritis can get benefit from ginger by consuming a whole ginger ark in their mouths. Research also shows that by inhaling ginger directly, it can give the same results like that of certain drugs like diclofenac, ibuprofen, etc.
- Morning sickness – To eliminate your morning sickness, you can consume pure ginger extract for tea and can even take natural ginger extract liquid with plain water or with other beverages. Taking ginger by mouth can even reduce nausea and vomiting in pregnant women.
- Hydration – For hydration purposes, you can consume water-soluble ginger extract by thoroughly mixing plain water with ginger root extract. For a healthy body and mind, hydration is of utmost importance. Starting your day with a glass of organic ginger extract mixed with water, will keep you hydrated, and eventually healthy and fit.
Here are some possible outcomes that ginger is not best suitable for:
- Muscle soreness caused by exercise – It has been noted that ginger does not help in reducing muscle soreness in your body. It is not the best option to decrease muscle pain after exercising or working out.
- Motion sickness – Research suggests that taking ginger liquid extract up to 4 hours before travelling does not help in overcoming motion sickness in people. Some people might feel better after the consumption of ginger root extract, but final results are mostly the opposite. However, it is beneficial for reducing stomach ache associated with motion sickness.
- Obesity – The mere consumption of ginger will not help you in reducing your obesity problems and will not help you in losing a significant amount of body weight. It may benefit you to a little extent but taking ginger alone is not the best idea for weight loss.
Therefore, these are all the pointers which ginger liquid extract can be beneficial for and can be not. However, it must be stated that this herbal product has more pros than cons and can benefit you immensely, once appropriately taken. Also, one can find the best ginger extract at a very reasonable ginger extract price in the market.
Ginger is observed to be of the most delicious as well as healthiest spices all over the world. The best ginger extract is considered to be one which is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that benefit your body and immune system in numerous ways.
Ever since the existence of human beings took place on this earth, people have been using ginger for cooking as well as medical purposes. Organic ginger extract is a popular and effective home remedy for nausea, stomach ache, and several other health issues as well. There are certain antioxidants in ginger that help in the prevention of arthritis, infections of different kinds, inflammation and more. It also diminishes the risk of diabetes, cancer, and other health diseases to a greater extent.
There are two schools of thoughts when talking about safety measures and tips while taking ginger extracts.
- When taken by mouth – Raw ginger or the water-soluble ginger extract is likely safe when taken appropriately. However, it can sometimes cause mild adverse effects like stomach discomfort, heartburn, diarrhea, etc. In some cases, women have reported that they experienced extra menstrual bleeding due to the consumption of ginger during their menstrual days.
- When applied to the skin – Ginger is safe when applied to the skin, but it should be for a short period. Long-term time topical application of ginger can irritate the skin.
Now there are a few precautions and warnings which one must remember while consuming ginger.
- Pregnancy - For medicinal uses, ginger is considered to be safe for pregnant women. However, in many cases, the consumption of ginger during pregnancy is quite controversial. In some cases, ginger is likely to affect the fetal sex hormone or increases the risk of having a stillborn baby. There has also been an official report of a woman, experiencing miscarriage during week 12th of her pregnancy because she consumed ginger to get rid of her morning sickness. On the contrary, most studies show that taking ginger during pregnancy does not harm the baby in any way. All in all, the abnormalities by consuming ginger in pregnant women are no more than 1% to 3%. Also, there are no cases of any early labour or low birth rate due to ginger. Nonetheless, it is strongly advised not to take ginger close to your delivery date and always consult your doctor before having one.
- Children - During the menstrual cycle for teenage girls, it is possibly safe to take ginger by mouth.
- Breast-feeding - There is no accurate information on whether to take ginger or not during the breastfeeding days. However, the smart choice would be to stay on the safer side and avoid its usage.
- Bleeding disorders – The consumption of ginger may likely increase the risk of excessive bleeding.
- Diabetes and Heart conditions – High doses of ginger might increase your insulin level and lower your sugar level on the other hand. It can also worsen cases of heart patients. So adjust your dose as suggested by your healthcare provider and consume organic ginger which you can conveniently find at any store at affordable ginger extract prices.
Detox basically means to let your body get rid of toxins and other harmful elements over time. Some people mix ginger with lemon juice as a way to detoxify.
Since it is one of the healthiest spices, it can help fight illnesses, germs, inflammation and other health problems, if taken a little amount every day.
The root can do wonders to your overall health, considering that the ginger extract you are taking is organic and pure. You can easily purchase it from any drug store at a reasonable ginger extract price.
Durmeric is a widely known medical company that is famous for its Purest Ayurvedic Herbs with the maximum amount of bio-availability in them. At Durmeric, our research and development team has used Advanced Extraction scientific methods, based on Global Pharmaceutical Standards and various Nanoemulsion to make the best herbal products for people. Nanoemulsion is a scientific technique that ensures the extraction of not only water-soluble elements but also the insoluble ingredients that can be extracted in the form of oils, chemicals, tablets, powder, and more.
At Durmeric, the products are tested several times throughout the supply chain of our company. The process begins with the raw material ingredient testing, manufacturing unit testing, finished goods testing and packaging testing. Certification is also approved to check that the products are toxic-free. Our company uses accuracy tools such as TLC & HPTLC, to ensure safety and organicity of the products.
Our products go through multiple stages of preclinical studies before the commercialisation process begins so that we can provide you with the premium quality herbal products. We trade with small farmers who use ethical harvesting methods to ensure the best quality and sustainability.
Other Herbal Utility Kits
|Ginger extract contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that function in the same way as COX-2 inhibitors. Daily consumption helps|
|Reduce oxidative cellular damage caused by free radicals|
|Control inflammation in the body and helps reduce body weight||Oliveira CT, Lacerda DR, Zicker MC, et al. Ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) Ameliorated Metabolic and Inflammatory Dysfunction Induced by HighRefined Carbohydrate-Containing Diet in Mice. J Med Food. 2019;22(1):38-45. doi:10.1089/ jmf.2018.0062||https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30362875/|
Reduce Osteoarthritis pain
(a must add benefit)
|Promote joint health. Helps reduce joint swelling in rheumatoid arthritis 1 conditions. It also helps in osteoarthritis 2||
Janet L. Funk,a Jennifer B. Frye,a Janice N. Oyarzo,a Jianling Chen,a Huaping Zhang,b and Barbara N. Timmermannb. AntiInflammatory Effects of the Essential Oils of Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) in Experimental Rheumatoid Arthritis. PharmaNutrition. 2016 Jul; 4(3): 123–131.
Biniaz V. A review of the worldwide researches on the therapeutic effects of ginger during the past two years. Jentashapir J Health Res. 2013;4:333–7
|https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5115784/ https://scholar.google.com/scholar_lookup?journal= Jentashapir+J+Health+Res&title=A+review+of+the+worldwide +researches+on+the+therapeutic+effects+of+ginger+during +the+past+two+years&author=V+Biniaz&volume=4&publication _year=2013&pages=333-7&|
|Ginger extract has been long used as a digestive aid. Daily consumption helps|
Allah DadTalpur, MhdIkhwanuddin, Abol-Munafi Ambok Bolong.Nutritional effects of ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) on immune response of Asian sea bass, Lates calcarifer (Bloch) and disease resistance against Vibrio harveyi, Aquaculture Volumes 400–401, 20 June 2013, Pages 46-52
Masoud Haghighi, Mostafa Sharif Rohani. The effects of powdered ginger (Zingiber officinale) on the haematological and immunological parameters of rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss. J. Med. Plant Herbal Ther. Res. (2013): 8-12
|https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/ abs/pii/S0044848613001087 http://www.bluepenjournals.org/jmphtr/pdf/2013/ May/Haghighi%20and%20Rohani.pdf|
|Boost digestion and works on appetite disorders||
Porkert M, Howson M, Ullmann C. Chinese medicine: William Morrow & Co; 1988
Bhatt N, Waly MI, Essa MM, Ali A. Ginger: A functional herb. Food as Medicine. 2013:51-71
|Speed up emptying of the stomach|
|Reduce gas & bloating|
|Improve heart disease risk factors||Jalal Bayati Zadeh and Nasroallah Moradi Kor. Physiological and pharmaceutical effects of Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) as a valuable medicinal plant. European Journal of Experimental Biology, 2014, 4(1):87-90||https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nasroallah_Moradi-Kor/ publication/268226302_Physiological_and_pharmaceutical _effects_of_Ginger_Zingiber_officinale_Roscoe_as_a_ valuable_medicinal_plant/links/5466ea6b0cf2397f7829e78a /Physiological-andpharmaceutical-effects-of-GingerZingiber -officinale-Roscoe-as-avaluable-medicinal-plant.pdf|
|Control diabetes||Nafiseh Khandouzi,a Farzad Shidfar,b, Asadollah Rajab,c Tayebeh Rahideh,d Payam Hosseini,e and Mohsen Mir Taherif. The Effects of Ginger on Fasting Blood Sugar, Hemoglobin A1c, Apolipoprotein B, Apolipoprotein A-I and Malondialdehyde in Type 2 Diabetic Patients. Iran J Pharm Res. 2015 Winter; 14(1): 131–140||https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4277626/|
|Gingerol, an active compound in Ginger extract, shows powerful anti-cancer properties. Daily consumption helps||Kundu, Joydeb Kumar & Na, HyeKyung & Surh, Young-Joon. (2009). Ginger-Derived Phenolic Substances with Cancer Preventive and Therapeutic Potential. Forum of nutrition. 61. 182-92. 10.1159/000212750.||https://www.researchgate.net/publication/24278257_ GingerDerived_Phenolic_Substances_with_Cancer_ Preventive_and_Therapeutic_Potential|
|Effectively controls high blood pressure||
L.S. Ojulari , O.T. Olatubosun , K.B. Okesina, B.V. Owoyele. The Effect of Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Extract on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate in Healthy Humans. Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) Volume 13, Issue 10 Ver. III (Oct. 2014), PP 76-78
Muhammad NabeelGhayurabAnwarul HassanGilaniaMaria B.AfridiaPeter J.Houghtonb. Cardiovascular effects of ginger aqueous extract and its phenolic constituents are mediated through multiple pathways Vascular Pharmacology Volume 43, Issue 4, October 2005, Pages 234-241
|https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kazeem_Okesina/publication /272164222_The_Effect_of_Zingiber_Officinale_ Ginger_Extract_on_Blood_Pressure_and_Heart_Rate_ in_Healthy_Humans/links/54dcab390cf28a3d93f83599/ The-Effect-of-Zingiber-OfficinaleGinger-Extract- on-BloodPressure-and-Heart-Rate-inHealthy-Humans.pdf https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1537189105001473|
|When taken at the beginning of the menstrual period, Ginger appears to be very effective against menstrual pain. Daily consumption helps|
|Protects heart||Sirvan Atashak, Maghsoud Peeri , Mohammad Ali Azarbayjani, Stephen Robert Stannard and Marjan Mosalman Haghighi. Obesity-related cardiovascular risk factors after long- term resistance training and ginger supplementation. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2011) 10, 685-691||https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3761505/|
Reduce premenstrual symptom 1 and menstrual pain
(a must add benefit)
|Khayat S, Kheirkhah M, Behboodi Moghadam Z, Fanaei H, Kasaeian A, Javadimehr M, et al. Effect of treatment with ginger on the severity of premenstrual syndrome symptoms. Obstet Gynecol. 2014;2014:792708||https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6177529/#ref28|
Relieve nausea 1 including nausea during pregnancy, after surgery and after chemotherapy 2
(a must add benefit)
Lee YR, Shin HS. Effectiveness of Ginger Essential Oil on Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting in Abdominal Surgery Patients. J Altern Complement Med. 2017;23(3):196-200.
Ozgoli G, Saei Ghare Naz M. Effects of Complementary Medicine on Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy: A Systematic Review. Int J Prev Med. 2018;9:75. Published 2018 Aug 30.
Ginger extracts protect kidneys from harm1 and dissolve stones in kidneys.
(a must add benefit)
|Akinyemi AJ, Faboya OL, Paul AA, Olayide I, Faboya OA, Oluwasola TA. Nephroprotective Effect of Essential Oils from Ginger (Zingiber officinale) and Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizomes against Cadmiuminduced Nephrotoxicity in Rats. J Oleo Sci. 2018;67(10):1339-1345.||https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30305562/|
|Ginger is a natural pain killer. It eliminates dependency on pain killers|
It helps prevent blood clots
(a must add benefit)
Helps in impotency and early ejaculation and is good for male sex health
(a must add benefit)
|Gogte VM. Ayurvedic pharmacology and therapeutic uses of medicinal plants. Dravyaganvigyan, I Edn. Mumbai: Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan; 2000|
Can help relieve from symptoms of alcohol hangovers, including nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
(a must add benefit)